Description: Assist librarians with the scanning and digitization of City documents to be included in an online database.
• Enrolled in a library or Archives program
• Detail-oriented & ability to work independently
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to handle fragile materials
• Metadata creation and entry
• Performs digitization post-production and quality control
• Help develop standards, processes and augment documentation of procedures
Availability: 4-8 hours weekly. Mondays – Fridays, 9am-5pm, schedule to be arranged.